For top-notch electric care, call Trustworthy Electric. We specialize in the diagnosis, repair and installation of electrical systems for homes and businesses in Lowndesboro, AL. and the nearby area. We fix all your problems the same day and offer competitive pricing. Our team is always available round the clock, so you’re never left in the dark. Whether you need to install GFCI outlets, replace your electrical outlets or install outdoor lights, we have you covered.
Check out our reviews to find out why your neighbors trust us for all their electrical needs.
Electrical Repairs & Troubleshooting
Maybe a new appliance is tripping your breaker every time you switch it on. Perhaps the sudden loss of power to your outdoor lights has affected your comfort and safety. Or a kitchen remodel has compromised your home’s electrical reliability. If you’re experiencing electrical issues in your property, it’s time you called Trustworthy Electric. Our methodical approach to troubleshooting will discover any bad fixture, tripped GFCI or any other issue compromising your home’s electrical system.
Benefits of Replacing Your Electrical Outlets
- Updating your older outlets should be a priority for any home or business renovations. Benefits of new outlets include:
- New units installed are up to code
- Easier to use new appliances
- Newer units have safer wiring and grounding
- Improved efficiency of your electrical system
Browse our coupons page for exclusive discounts on our services.
Signs It’s Time for an Electrical Panel Upgrade
Generally, electrical panels need to be replaced every 25-40 years. Here are other signs to look out for that indicate you need a new system:
- Faulty wiring: Generally, if you have older wiring and experience a smell of burning, small electrical shocks or flickering lights, there’s a strong chance it’s due to faulty wiring. Having your electrical panel inspected regularly will help to identify any issues.
- Installing new appliances: If you intend to install a major new appliance that will increase your home’s electrical consumption without upgrading your electrical panel, your existing panel may not suffice, and the circuit breakers will keep tripping.
- Future-proofing: An electrical panel upgrade is a good way to prepare your home for the future. So, if you’re undertaking some rewiring or remodeling, it helps to upgrade your panel as well. Upgrading will also potentially boost your property value.
- Use of power strips: If you find yourself using extension cords or power strips, that’s a typical sign that you’re using more power than your home was designed for, and it may be time for an upgrade.