Whether you want some lighting installed or need to replace your breaker panel, Trustworthy Electric is the electrical company you can count on. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we’ve got the knowledge and expertise to do the job right.
We provide a wide range of electrical services, including wiring services, lighting services and electrical services for residential and commercial properties in Holtville, AL. and the surrounding area. We understand the importance of fast, reliable service, and we deliver the same level of professionalism that has defined our company.
Browse our reviews to see what our customers are saying about us.
Electrical Repairs & Troubleshooting
Electrical issues like faulty outlets and flickering lights can be incredibly difficult to diagnose and troubleshoot. This is because electrical systems are complex networks of cables, electrical panels, and connections. A problem in one part of an electrical circuit can cause issues affecting multiple aspects of the same electrical system. If you need emergency repairs and troubleshooting services in Holtville, count on Trustworthy Electric to restore order.
Signs You Should Replace Your Electrical Outlets
Outlets and light switches rarely get any attention, but they’re among the most important things to keep updated in your home or business. This is especially the case in older homes with outdated and inefficient electrical outlets. Other signs that’s it’s time to replace your outlets include:
- Sparking outlets: If you notice a spark in an electrical outlet, you will want to have it checked immediately. A sparking outlet can lead to power arcing and result in an electrical fire.
- Outlets that feel hot to the touch: An outlet that’s too hot to touch can indicate a severe problem. Be sure to contact a certified electrician to address the issue and avoid electrical hazards.
- Cracked or worn-out outlet covers: Cracked outlets allow dust and debris to get into the wiring system, ultimately becoming a fire hazard.
Contact us today if you have any concerns about your electrical outlets.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Electrical Panel
As the dependence on electrically powered devices grows with time, so does the demand for electricity. If you have a fuse box or old electrical panel, it may be overburdened by demand. Some of the reasons to consider an electrical panel upgrade include:
- Your current system is decades old
- You’re remodeling or expanding your property
- Your panel smells like it’s burning
- Your breaker panel is warm
- You can’t run multiple appliances at the same time