At the core of your home is the electrical system. From time to time, repairs and updates to this system can become critical in keeping your home up to date with technological improvements while maintaining the comfort and safety you and your family need. That’s where Trustworthy Electric comes in. Throughout the years we have earned our reputation in Blue Ridge, AL for delivering fast, high-quality products and services at affordable rates. You can count on our expert electricians to be reliable and knowledgeable.
Our clients trust us for professionalism, technical expertise and dependability. Read our reviews here.
Blue Ridge Electrical Repairs & Troubleshooting
Electrical problems can occur for any number of reasons. Sometimes it’s a tripped breaker, worn out circuitry, or an overloaded circuit. Other times it may be a serious matter such as faulty or loose wiring done by an unskilled handyman or a short circuit caused by exposed wires. Our professional electricians have the tools, experience and training to diagnose any electrical problem and complete a professional repair. Whenever you run into electrical issues in and around Blue Ridge, Trustworthy Electric is just a phone call away.
Upgrading Your Electrical Outlets
Upgrading your electrical outlets comes with a host of benefits. Here are some common electrical outlet upgrades and their benefits.
- USB Outlets: These specialty outlets allow you to directly plug in devices such as your tablet or smartphone.
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters) Outlet: This type of outlet immediately shuts off power once it detects any type of interruption of the electricity in a circuit.
- AFCI Outlets: AFCI outlets can sense when electricity is leaking out of old or damaged wires thereby preventing electrical fires by shutting off the current before wires overheat.
Check our coupons page for exclusive discounts and offers on our services.
Signs It’s Time for an Electrical Panel Upgrade
Here are some signs that you need to replace your electric panel and upgrade to a better model.
- Your home is more than 20 years old: Older electrical panels or fuse boxes need to be upgraded to cope with modern power demands.
- Flickering lights: If your lights seem to flicker or are constantly dim, this could be a sign that your panel is struggling to keep up and needs to be replaced.
- Breakers trip often: Breakers can trip for a wide range of reasons. If you have to reset your breaker frequently, it’s probably not designed to handle the amount of power you’re using.